Thursday, July 2, 2009

I AM Back!

Well...I have been on a bit of a sabbatical and finally feeling the need to write again....its time to get all this crap outta my head and on paper(so to speak)..since i wrote i last i have been grindin away at school..spring semester i busted out with 3.6 GPA( i wasnt happy with that but ..)..and im takin 2 algebra courses this summer..overall i like school..just wanna finish as fast as possible so i can get a job in a field that i enjoy more than real estate..i miss my kiddos..they are stay with their dad during the week so while im grateful because im exhausted at the end of the day..i miss emmmmm!..over these last few months i have still continued to work on myself and my walk with God..truely tryin to see what my purpose is and how to be the best ME that i can be..while i fall short everyday..i do what i can to start fresh the next..life is good and I couldnt ask for more...
..im sure i wont have time to blog as often as i like, but keep an eye out for me...hehehe...see ya soon!

No comments: