Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am...tryin to dodge the brick

Boy, boy, boy...another day in the life of Stacy, I am seriously considering writing a book...my friend Brandie always says, "Listen for the whisper, or wait for the brick." I am tired of gettin hit with the brick! I really try hard to listen for God's whisper, for his gentle nudge to keep me in line and on the right track. I pray to make the right choices and I LISTENNNNNNNNNNN really hard..sometimes nothing and sometimes I hear the voices..I guess I was listening to the WRONG VOICES AGAIN! Because WHAM..that brick blindsided me...Mary Mary has a song on their new CD..it talks about this..and their answer is to "keep on runnin because walkin wont get it." Even though I got whacked with the brick, I have to keep seeking Him and what He wants for me. This is hard..sheesh..Love knocks me down and I get back up, Life knocks me down and I get back up, God whacks me with the brick and all I can do is shake it off and pray for as little dain bramage as possible..be patient God, I'm hard headed but I'm not made of steel.

...until next time!

1 comment:

MommieKrissie said...

When you keep getting hit with the brick it's usually cause you're not reading the message on the brick lol.