Monday, July 6, 2009

I Am..Stumped

You have heard the quote, " If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."...ok..I let them go and they came back..now what? where do we go from here?

Now of course sometimes there are the ones that you let go and they need to stay gone...but when u love that person it seems 10 times as hard to let them go again. What do you do when this person resurfaces and you have to walk away again?..It doesnt hurt any less..re-opens old wounds..drags up old feelings..but how do u know if they are back because this was "love returned". Whats the test?

...well after a couple days of searching...theres still no answer..life is full of unknowns..all u can do is play things out day by day. Thats how I'm playin my life right now anyway. Some say follow ur heart and if its meant to be things will fall in place..some say let it go and keep it movin..I like to have a plan but of course some things cant be planned..my life is good and I am grateful..what more can a girl ask for...

....until next time!