Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am...hurt beyond words

It never ceases to amaze me how a good woman like myself..one who is intelligent, kind, caring, compassionate, keeps a clean house, cooks, takes care of her kids, goes to church and treats her man like a king, has her kindness taken for weakness. Men wonder where the good women are? We are right here under ur nose..but by necessity have our protective walls up because 99% of men we run into lie, cheat and steal our hearts with no remorse. I am a hopeless romantic, but I am not fool. And saying I Love You doesnt make it so, nor does it make everything go away. We want to love and be loved just like you. We get lonely, but never will I allow that to compromise my standards in who I am and what I want out of a man and life for that matter. Even as I am broken hearted and disappointed in what life brings me through, I am more than I was yesterday. "Today may not be my day, but theres always tomorrow."

1 comment: