Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things about me

25 random things about me

1.) The first thing I notice about people is their teeth.
2.) I like to sleep with my feet stickin out from under the covers.
3.) I have a split personality (some people already know that).
4.) I refuse to split the pole when walking with someone.
5.) People have a tendency to stalk me for no reason.
6.) I could eat cereal every meal of everyday.
7.) I have a pretty persuasive smile. *maybe that’s why people stalk me?*
8.) I am a reformed tomboy.
9.) I have a phobia of public restrooms.
10.) I am a CSI junkie.
11.) I wish I could tie a cherry stem with my tongue.. I also wish I could juggle..lol
12.) I have a tendency to say “GIRL!” even when I’m talking to a guy.
13.) I sing in the choir at my church and LOVE IT!
14.) I miss my mama.
15.) I have a super sensitive nose! I smell stuff no one else smells..not always fun.
16.) I feel sorry for people who live life without a purpose.
17.) I can’t stand people who smack when they chew!
18.) I am secretly a hopeless romantic.
19.) I look forward to full moons.
20.) I would have more kids if I were rich and didn’t have to be pregnant.
21.) I am always on yahoo messenger.
22.) I found out thru an evaluation test that I think equally with both sides of my brain which makes me more conflicted with myself..what the heck?!
23.) I don’t like people who drive slow..dont they know I got somewhere to GO!
24.) I am a text addict. I send over 6000 texts a month. (The first step is admitting you have a problem).
25.) Last but not least, I love Barack Obama!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and I have #16 in common.