Saturday, November 1, 2008

I am...Flippin

for all of u who havent seen the other side of me i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later..its time to rant..i gotta vent because im so ready to tell everybody to just kick rocks...

this is a "I'm sick of men" rant..so if u dont wanta hear it or ur gonna be offended i dont care..dont read it..

can SOMEONE please explain to me the nerve of men who walk around thinkin they can have double standards and no one is gonna speak up..they must be used to dealin with weak or sorry broads..but they should KNOW that i am neither of those and im GONNA tell u how i feel..

all dudes who expect u to JUMP when they call and drop everything..but when u need something they will get to it when they feel like it...all yall can KICK ROCKS..all yall out there who wanna put me thru 30 questions but i ask one dang question and u wanna ack a fool..U CAN KICK ROCKS..and.....all yall out there who dont want me to go date someone else but u treat me like crap...u can KICK ROCKS AND KISS MY YELLA BUTT..u will miss it when its GONE!

until next time!

No comments: