Monday, November 3, 2008

I am ..Breakin Dishes

well i gotta blog before i implode...my title today is I am..Breakin Dishes...

i havent decided which is worse...holdin my tongue..internalizing my anger and rage..or letting it out..SCREAMIN, CUSSIN AND BREAKIN DISHES...i feel like im poisoning myself to save everyone elses feelings...

nothings worse than a woman scorned...i am the nicest, sweetest, most helpful person..i will do most anything in my power to help someone..make a way for them..whatever it may be..i always have my eye out for jobs or connections that can help people..especially when i really care about u...but it is a HUGE mistake to take my kindness for weakness..i know no one is perfect but dont dare confuse me with the rest of these broads that will put up with nonsense...i will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of..i might stay quiet at first to keep the peace..but there is a breaking point..and trust me when i break ur GONNA know..when im in this mood i jam my Rihanna CD...this song is more than about someone cheating..its about bein PUSHED to the point of no return..

Breakin' Dishes lyrics
I don't know who you think I am
He been gone since 3.30
Been comin home lately at 3.30
I'm super cool, I've been a fool
But now I'm hot and baby you gon' get it
Now I ain't trippin', I, I aint twistin
I am demented, I'm just a little bit (huh)
I'm kickin ass, I'm taking names
I'm on a flame, don't come home babe
[CHORUS]
I'm breakin' dishes up in here
All night (uh huh)
I aint gon stop until I see police and lights (uh huh)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a manA man, a m-a-a-a-aan
A man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
OhhhhI'm still waiting, come through the door
I'm killing time,you know bleachin ya clothes
I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire
And what I'm burnin, is your attire
I'm gettin restless, I'm gettin tested
And I cant believe he's always out every night and never checks in
Is he cheatin, man I dont know
I'm looking round for somethin else to throw
[CHORUS]
I don't know who you think I am
But I really don't give a damn right now
If you don't come I'm a huff and puff and
Blow this, Blow this I'm a blow this, blow this, huh
Blow this house down
Dishes, breakin' dishes, breakin' dishes breakin' dishes

is it really worth getting that upset over? maybe not..but we all go thru peaks and valleys..and this mess sux..it hurts, it makes me mad and makes me sad all at the same time..dont appreciate me for who i am?..i guarantee u are the one who is losin out..once a good girl goes bad shes gone forever...so in case u didnt read my blog saturday..GO KICK ROCKS!...until next time!

No comments: