Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am...Going Around the Mountain

Well it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...and time for the blog of the day..lol..Today I AM "Going Around the Mountain"..

The last few months Joyce Meyer has helped get me thru alot of stuff..gotta love her brutal honesty and humility! She talks alot about goin around the same mountain over and over again...and how tiresome it can be...but I have always thought it reminds me of this song Jai sings in school..If u cant go over it, and u cant go under it, and u cant go thru it..so u gotta go around it...sometimes the mountain looks to hard to climb..and while that might be the shortest way...it's usually the hardest way...so I take the easier.. but longer route AROUND THE MOUNTAIN...now that kinda sounds like it defeats the purpose...but once I get around that sucker this time..I'm not gonna go back around again...this time..I'm gonna find a new mountain..new path..new SOMETHING..with new scenery and new purpose...and re-write that dang song!...until next time...

No comments: